czwartek, 26 maja 2011

Mother's Day ;D

My sister is living in England (Didcot) with her boyfriend, and I live with my mom in Poland. My sis wanted to send flowers by an online store, but she failed to. She asked me to buy and hand over my mother a gift in behalf of her. But she phoned to me on May 25th, the evening before the Mother's Day...
I thought it was nothing."Tomorrow I'll go to a florist next to our house and I will find something suitable". As it turned out it wasn't a good idea. The flower shop was closed (apparently from a few weeks, and I didn't notice... poor me...). ;)  
Unfortunately, before leaving, I had phoned to mom and told her that I would come to her work right away.
 
When I was running out of time, I got a call from my mom:
"Thanks for the flowers - they're stunning" 
I was dumbfounded...
"But I'm not there yet" I answered
"Oh' so they must be from your sister" <happy voice>
"It have to be a mistake. I'm not there yet" <silly face>
"Ok, but I have two daughters, right?" <surprise>
I was wondering whether to repeat my issue again ;P
After some explanation it turned out that my sister finally managed to send flowers... Hooray...



Present from me ;)


PS. It isn't an illusion - the stand has a wavy edge ;P

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz